we are environmental optimists
As environmental optimists, Aqua Hospitality Carpets believes in the power and spirit of human imagination to solve our problems. It’s imperative that all of us – individuals and corporations – do the right thing environmentally.
Using innovation and technology, we have found manufacturing methods that reduce energy and water consumption while incorporating recyclable materials back into the production process, and we continue to find new ways to improve our processes and reduce our environmental impact.
- Recycled Content – Our Nexterra carpet tile backing contains a minimum of 40% post consumer recycled content from PET , polyethylene terepthalate, also known as water and soda bottles, and post consumer glass. A revolutionary step forward in sustainable design.
- Fiber – Aqua manufactures some of their styles with Avalar® RE nylon that contains a minimum of 25% pre-consumer recycled content.
- Cushion – all Aqua cushion contain a minimum of 70% pre-consumer recycled content and 30% post-consumer recycled content.
- Certifications – Aqua’s products pass the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institue) Green Label Plus certification program. Additionally all Nexterra carpet tiles are NSF-140 Platinum certified, the sustainable carpet assessment standard certified through ANSI.
- Reclamation – Aqua has the ability to reclaim and recycle commercial broadloom and tile by using our ReAct program. ReAct combines our recycling capabilities with those of our third-party recycling partners to recycle carpets made by Aqua as well as other carpet manufacturers. Contact us for further details pertaining to your specific products.
Aqua Hospitality Carpet products are CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Aqua Hospitality Carpet is a member of the US Green Building Council which helps buildings around the world save energy, water, resources, and money, while amplifying human health and well-being.